To integrate Github Issues with your project proceed as follows;
- Open your Project on Workice and click Issues tab, click Github Issues button and copy the Webhook Url
- Open your github repository and click on Repository Settings then click Webhooks section.
- Click Add Webhook and paste your Project URL (from Workice) in field Payload URL
- In field Which events would you like to trigger this webhook? click Let me select individual events. and enable events for Issues (Opened, edited,closed etc)
- Enable Active field and click Add Webhook
New repository issues will now be posted to your Project on Workice.
More information on Github Webhooks